- You should bring your own water bottles filled from home. Each player should bring their own water bottle. There is a no touch water fountain available should you forget.
- No other outside food or drinks are allowed inside Le Rinque.
- Please arrive no more than 20 minutes before your game. An exception can be made for goalies who need longer to get suited up.
- Expect to be greeted by someone to sanitize your hands.
- Half capacity in locker rooms so max 7 for 5 vs 5 rooms. 2 rooms will be provided/team if available and additional locker space available upstairs as needed please ask the arena staff. We recommend players show up dressed and ready to play to avoid dressing rooms if they choose.
- Once on the surface, you must keep all water bottles, sticks and other personal items on the surface. The timekeeper or arena staff will sanitize the player benches. They will let you know when you are allowed to put stuff on the benches and the game will start.
- A maximum of 6 players on each bench for games.
- Please provide your $35 in exact change prior to the game.
- Le Rinque bar is open with covid-19 precautions implemented.
- Teams stay on the same side for both periods. No changing ends.
- No post game handshakes.
- Showers are available.
Le Rinque facility guidelines
More in Ball Hockey Balle 5x5
Starting Thursday October 8th, all MBHL games will be re-scheduled to a future date....
À partir du jeudi 8 octobre, tous les matchs de la MBHL seront recédulé...
Montréal est maintenant passée dans la zone rouge. Le gouvernement a décidé que les...
Montreal has now moved into the red zone. The government has decided that sports...